- Urban Girl on the Go has numerous affiliate links. If you decide to buy items through these links, prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link.
- Prices are exactly the same for you if your purchase is through an affiliate link or a non-affiliate link. You will not pay more by clicking through a link.
- My reviews are based on my personal own experience and research and are not representative of the companies that create these products.
- I never recommend poor quality products or create false reviews to make sales.
- It is my intention to explain products so you can make an informed decision on which ones suit your needs best.
What are Affiliate links
Purchases are made on external affiliate company websites: When a reader clicks on an affiliate link located on .com to purchase an item, the reader buys the item from the seller directly (not from http://www.urbangirlonthego.com). Amazon and/or other companies pay http://www.urbangirlonthego.com a small commission or other compensation for promoting their website or products through their affiliate program.
Product Affiliate links
If you click the link and buy the product, then the blogger gets a percentage of the sale or some other type of compensation. Things like e-book bundles, e-courses, and online packages are usually affiliated links, as well. Again, prices are not different if you use these affiliate links. You will not pay more by clicking through to the link. These links are not “pay per click” unless otherwise denoted.
What about sponsored content?
I do not write sponsored posts. I want to bring you real, unbiased information. However, if a post is sponsored by a supported company and it is a paid sponsorship, I will disclose this clearly at the beginning of the post.
The Legal Stuff
In 2015, the Federal Trade Commission released their new rules for Disclosure Compliance. These rules are set in place to ensure that readers or viewers of web media (blogs, Youtube videos, etc.) know if the blogger/presenter is sponsored, endorsed, or partnered with a different company. In blog terms, the readers need to know if the blogger is making money by sharing a link or product.
In compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume the following about links and posts on this site: Any/all of the links http://www.urbangirlonthego.com are affiliate links of which I receive a small compensation from sales of certain items.